Generations of women have been using rose water to take care of their skin.
It is not unusual to hear that your grandparents praise its benefits and this not without a good reason.
Rose water and rose oil belong to the oldest skin care products.
It is used for baths but also for treating skin diseases. They can be found in many cosmetic products.
Here are some ways to use rose water:
- Because rose oil has anti-inflammatory properties you can use rose water to reduce redness on irritated skin.
- It is a great makeup remover and helps eliminate oil and dirtiness accumulate in pores. It prevents acne and pimples.
- It has astringent properties, that is why it can be used after facial treatments to close open pores. After steam inhalation you can apply rose water to reduce redness and stains.
- Rose aroma reduces anxiety and promotes emotional well-being, you’ll feel more relaxed. It eliminates stress and helps you sleep well.
- The best solution is to apply it overnight, because it will clean all the impurities.